Parties, business meetings, receptions: Check out our Catering Menu for ideas!
Talk to our staff at (510) 724-5335 OR, email Jen at email@example.com. For all emails, call to confirm order if you don’t get a quick confirmation email.
Note: Add-ons to orders after work order’s been prepared may incur add-on fee (typically $1)
Click the buttons below to display each section
We can assemble trays of any quantity, starting at $89.50/tray of ten sandwiches.
- “Dealer’s Choice” Sandwich Tray- Includes these specialty sandwiches: 2 Turkey Muenster Melts, 2 Roast Beef Motz, 2 Chipotle Chicken, 2 Chicken Walnut, 1 Italian Sub, 1 Cal Grill. Starts at $99.50 for 10.
- “Your Choice” Sandwich Tray- We can include your specific favorites; price varies
- Basic Sandwich Tray Includes 2 Turkey on Dutch, 2 Turkey on Sesame, 2 Roast Beef on Baguette, 2 Ham on Rye, 1 Salami on Sour Roll, and 1 #1Veggie; $89.50 for 10
- Quarter Sandwich Tray- Great for appetizers, starting at $99.50 for 7 whole sandwiches (in 28 pc.)
- Open-face Sandwiches (“Bruschetta” style)- $40/tray (about 35 pc.) May include the following, on baguette slices: Roast Beef w/Sun-dried Tomatoes or Chicken Salad w/Caramelized Walnuts
Wrapped or Bag or Box Lunches
In addition to Sandwich Trays, we also offer the following options:
- Paper-wrapped– Choose from Lunch Menu; sandwiches wrapped in deli sandwich paper and labeled (same price as on lunch menu)
- Cello-Wrapped Half Sandwiches– Starting at $5.95/per half sandwich, wrapped in cellophane and labeled
- Basic Bagged Lunch, $12.00 and up
– Includes New Deli’s choice of $8.95 sandwich, 1 cookie, and chips. Customized for individuals is also available. (Add drinks if desired, for $1-2 more)
- Bagged Lunch, Custom, prices vary
– Includes your choice of sandwich, with your choice of extras (cookies, chips, and/or drinks, etc.). Customized and labeled for individuals, $1 bagging fee.
- Special Box Lunch, $11
– Includes half sandwich plus pasta salad, plus a wrapped, homemade cookie (plus napkin/fork) ($1/extra to include water)
Popular Green Salads
“3x Bowls”, listed below: Equivalent to 3 individual lunch, boxed salads, in one larger bowl; serving around 12.
Note: Depending on availability, we might need to make a “2x Bowl”- 2/3 the size, 2/3 the price, feeding around 8 people as a side.
- Large Green Salad, w/carrot, cabbage, cucumber, tomato… $34.95
- Caesar Salad, w/authentic Caesar dressing or homemade Ranch dressing… $34.95
- Chicken Caesar… $37.95
- Greek Salad, w/Feta, Greek olives and peppers, onion, tomato… $37.95
- Chef Salad, w/Ham, turkey, Swiss & Cheddar, egg, 1000 dressing… $37.95
- Cobb Salad, w/Grilled chicken, blue cheese, egg, tomato, Italian dressing… $37.95
- Spinach Salad, w/Bacon, sesame seeds, egg, Sweet n’ Sour dressing… $37.95
- House Salad, w/Bacon, Swiss, grilled chicken, egg, tomato, Ranch dressing… $37.95
- New Deli Waldorf, w/Apple, pecans, blue cheese, spring greens, Poppy Seed dressing… $40.35
Hot Pasta (3-4 servings/lb. as a side; approx. 3/4 lb. per serving as main dish)
- Chicken Alfredo, with a garlic cream sauce… $13.95/lb.
- Pasta Carbonara, with bacon and creamy sauce… $13.95/lb.
- “Spaghetti” & Meatballs, with fusilli pasta, homemade meatballs & tomato sauce… $12.95/lb
Pasta Salad (approx. 3-4 servings per lb.)
- Pasta Parmesan, with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts… $10.95/lb.
We pull together an assortment of extras for your business lunches and such, according to needs/preferences.
- $1.75/each: “New Deli Choice”, a mix of waters and/or assorted canned sodas
- $2.00/each: You choose, mix of bottled drinks, fizzy waters, and/or waters and sodas, as specified for particular orders
- $0.35/each: “Serviceware”, as needed; includes simple paper plates, napkins, forks, tongs
- Goodies, Assorted home-made cookies, brownies, etc., on a tray, $12/lb.
- Homemade Cookies, Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal, $1.00/ea.
- Brownies, $2/ea. (or we can do half-pieces; $1)
“I came here to bring sandwiches for a potential client… all of them were raved about. I had the Italian Sub and I don’t even know if I breathed while eating it.”
Jason G., Sacramento